Receive Your Complimentary Online Tutorial NOW!
"Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Mastery – Free Video Training Tutorials"
In the all-new Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Mastery, the third and final installment of the popular series, join industry expert and award-winning author Deke McClelland for an in-depth tour of the most powerful and empowering features of Photoshop CS5.
Discover the vast possibilities of traditional tools, such as masking and blend modes, and then delve into Smart Objects, Photomerge, as well as the new Puppet Warp, Mixer Brush, and HDR features. Exercise files accompany the course. Recommended prerequisites: Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals and Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Advanced. Topics include:
- Painting on a photograph
- Introducing masking
- Making an alpha channel
- The Pen tool and the Paths panel
- Drawing a straight-sided outline
- Photoshop CS5's blend modes
- Cycling between blend modes
- Placing an Illustrator graphic
- Vector copy and paste options
- Introducing Smart Filters
- Traditional High Pass sharpening
- Canvas texture and brush libraries
- Painting with a predefined custom brush
- The Auto-Align Layers command
- The Auto-Blend Layers command
- Introducing HDR Toning
- Reigning in clipped highlights
- Creating an action set
- Making an action
Along with the free video training tutorials you will also receive monthly offers, tips, and insider information you won't hear elsewhere—including special discounts extended to newsletter subscribers.
After taking advantage of the free video training, you can access all of Lynda.com's video tutorials by becoming a member of the Online Training Library®. Membership plans start at $25 per month, and require no long-term commitment.
Offered Free by: Lynda.com Inc.
Other Resources from: